Saturday, March 17, 2018

VMWare Update Manager - interface com.vmware.vim.binding.integrity.VcIntegrity is not visible from class loader

After logging into the vSphere Web Client, I found the following error in the Update Manager section:

 interface com.vmware.vim.binding.integrity.VcIntegrity is not visible from class loader


I started off by restarting the VMWare vSphere Update Manager Service for the affected vCSA:

1. Log into vCenter using the administrator@vsphere.local account.
2. Home - System Configuration - Services - Restart


This did not resolve my issue...  Unfortunately, I had to resort to something a bit more drastic and disruptive.  Since I did not know which service(s) needed to be restarted I restarted all of them.

SSH/Console into the affected server and run the following commands:

service-control --stop --all
service-control --start --all

This resolved the issue and I was able to see the proper output under the Update Manager tab.

1 comment: